THE SCRUTINEERING IN JEDDAH
The scrutineering in Jeddah is approaching fast. Find all the information regarding this important step of your adventure down below:
A. ADHERE TO APPOINTMENT TIMES
In order to allow the smooth running of the scrutineering, it is primordial to respect your convocation time. You can download your convocation online from your registration file. Any delay will result in a financial penalty.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE OBLIGATIONS
Each crew member must present the following, valid, original documents during administrative checks:
- Passport - valid at least until 02/07/2020,
- Visas: all participants must inform themselves on the visas requirements for the countries crossed by the Dakar, depending on their nationality.
- Start permission (issued by their national federation - ASN) for competitors who don’t have the French nationality.
- Valid national driving license, corresponding to the category of vehicle entered.
- A 2020 FIM or FIA International Competitor/Driver license.
- The registration card of the vehicle or the loan authorization if the competitor is not the owner (to show if you didn’t load your vehicle in Le Havre).
It is at this stand that we shall verify that the entire payment of the entry fees was made. Regulations reminder - Appendix 1: " ASO reserves the right not to cancel registrations that have not been paid in full … "