The “Original by Motul” category, refers to bikes and quads competitors competing without any kind of assistance. A driver accompanied by someone in-race, as assistance or Media will not be eligible to participate in this category; a specific competition rule applies for competitors under this category.
The Organization commits to play the role of an assistance team for the pilots of this category through the following dispositive:
- Provision of 1 trunk per competitor that should be used for storage of the competitor’s personal belongings, spare parts, tools and accessories;
- Provision of 1 headlight.
- Transport, for each competitor, of the following items: 1 trunk, 1 set of wheels, 1 sleeping tent, 1 travel bag, 1 set of tyres;
- Free use of the generators, compressors and tool-boxes;
- Easy access to the race’s information.
Motul, Main Partner of the event, wishes to support the Original By Motul competitors, by providing onsite a large variety of their product line, as well as some equipment aimed to making your life on the bivouac a bit more comfortable (see below).
Their engagement also comes on helping attract the Media attention on you, as well as the General Public interest, by communicating about the category before, during and after the event.
- 1 bike lifter ;
- 1 environmental carpet;
- 1 bike cover;
- 1 2-seconds sleeping tent (2 people);
- 1 camping mattress;
- 1 sleeping bag 5°;
- 1 survival blanket;
- 1 100L travel bag ;
- 1 waterproof backpack (25 Liters);
- 1 hygiene kit;
- 1 Head mounted lamp
Delivery of this material will be defined at a later stage.
For more information, please refer to the Bike/Quad specific regulations.