We established a communication bonus to reduce the registration fees.
To benefit from communication bonus, the competitors must fulfil all the following conditions before December, 1st, 2019 :
Create and host an individual Facebook page dedicated to cross-country rally or the participation on the Dakar with more than 2,000 fans as of the 31st of October 2019 or create an individual Instagram profile dedicated to cross-country rally or the participation on the Dakar with more than 1,000 followers as of the 31st of October 2019.
- These pages should be dedicated to cross-country rally (pages with "fans"; that is to say they cannot be personal pages (pages with "friends").
- These pages should be individual, that is to say they cannot be the pages of a team or a company.
Initiate actions with the local and regional media in order to obtain at least two published works (report, article, broadcast ...) in media.
- At least one of these works must be published in mass media (not specialized motorsports).
Send the contact (name, e-mail and telephone) of two people interested in participating in the Dakar. These people will be contacted by the organizers for future participation.
- These people cannot be persons already proposed in a previous edition by the same competitor.
Send the necessary contents to complete the "competitor profile" on www.dakar.com (text, photo, sponsors, and links).
Competitors will be contacted by the Dakar organization to provide this information.
To benefit from the communication bonus, please return this form, before December, 1st, 2019, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reduce your registration fees to the Dakar, we also set up a patronage system between experienced pilots and pilots participating for the first time.Your patronage request must be made before December, 1st, 2019.
The system is the following:
A competitor having participated in at least one Dakar, as a driver/rider, can chose to take under his patronage up to 2 competitors (in the same category) taking part for the first time on the Dakar (co-driver participations are not taken into account). The rookie can be under the patronage of only one experience driver. Depending on the category in which they participate in the Dakar, they benefit from a discount:
- of €1500 :
- €500 for the experienced driver (on the price of their entry in the Bike/Quad category)
- €1000 for the rookie (on the price of their entry in the Bike/Quad category)
- of €5000 :
- €2000 for the experienced driver (on the price of their entry in the Car/SxS category)
- €3000 for the rookie (on the price of their entry in the Car/SxS category)
- of €6000 :
- €3000 for the experienced driver (on the price of their entry in the Truck category)
- €3000 for the rookie (on the price of their entry in the Truck category)
This system is only based on the competitors. To benefit from this system, the two competitors must enter and participate on the Dakar in the same year. The discount will be exercised on the deadline of the final payment, October 31st, 2019.