Dates and opening hours:
Thursday 2 January: 4 pm–12 am
Friday 3 January: 4 pm – 12 am
Saturday 4 January: 3 pm – 12 am | Dakar Podium: 4 pm - 10 am.
DAKAR VILLAGE JEDDAH
- The podium in the heart of the village with the passing and presentation of all the Dakar competitors will go on for 3 days (Car, Bike, Truck, Quad, Side by Side)
- The 6,000m² site is built for fostering encounters between the rally participants and the public. The Dakar Village is a great occasion for visitors to attend autograph sessions with the competitors, demonstrations and various activities designed to get the spectators into the race in their own way.
- The ""Parc Fermé"" bringing together all of the vehicles of the Dakar competitors
- A giant screen with the airing of the best images of the Dakar
- Dakar Museum where cars from the Dakar’s past and future will be on display
- The Dakar partners (Motul, BF Goodrich, Aquafina, Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Honda, Red Bull, Rebellion, Kärcher, DExt Official Dakar Shop) will be present in the village for the three days with games and quizzes as well as thousands of prizes to be won
- Food Court
- At night, the Dakar Village will transform into an open-air theatre for a spectacular show featuring Saudi rider Shadi Al Daheri.
Entertainment for everyone:
1/ Discover the Dakar
- Dakar museum
- Dakar Slot Car racing
- Virtual reality, to feel like a Dakar pilot!
- A place to discover the future vehicles of the Dakar
- The Dakar Garage: Show room for Dakar partners to become a mechanician of an official Dakar Team
2/ Entertainment for children
- A pedal car track for children races!
- Car Wash Shop
- Mecanic and Gas Shop
3/ Night Sessions
- The Dakar Village will also be a place for Motorssport shows
- Stunt Shows
About saturday, official podium: