Opening days and hours:
- Wednesday January 3rd: 2 – 11 pm
- Thursday January 4th: 11 am – 11 pm
- Friday January 5th: 11 am – 11 pm
- Pentagonito in Lima, San Borja
- Admission free
The Dakar Village: come and experience the Dakar fiesta in Lima!
- An activities podium in the centre of the Village, with the parade and presentation of all Dakar participants over three days (cars, motorcycles, trucks, quads and all side-by-side)
- The secure enclosure that houses all the vehicles of the rally.
- A giant screen showing the most beautiful pictures of the Dakar over the last 40 years.
- Autograph sessions with leading Dakar competitors.
- An activities Village sprawling across more than 6000 m2 and over 30 partner stands with exhibitions of race vehicles, driving simulators, 3D glasses, a climbing wall, a slot car, 4×4 test drives, games with Dakar prizes up for grabs…
Activities for everybody:
- Dakar quiz at the Central stand: come and win official Dakar T-shirts!
- Selfie area: Become a Dakar Hero!
- Dakar Museum: the Dakar is celebrating its 40th anniversary with a museum
- “La Vida del Dakar”: description of a Dakar bivouac and explanation of a stage of the rally on the giant screen – 4 sessions a day
- Safety learning track for children
- Drawing contest for children: come and display a drawing of your Dakar experience on the big wall of the Village, with prizes for the most beautiful ones
- Official Dakar Area mobile game
- Official Dakar shops
- Food truck corner